Thursday, March 4, 2010

That Thursday Feature


As a mom of 3 I know how valuable your time is and how hard it is to find extra time to sell the items in your home no longer needed. I started to have a love for selling on Ebay 5 years ago just for the things our kids had outgrown with each season. Then started selling for my family and friends bec they wanted to make $ too. After selling hundreds of items for others I now have a business specializing in just this! Only with my services you get 70% of the profit. Because I've been there and done that. Moving on to my "that Thursday" feature. Every week I will feature one item on any given day with a theme. This one is" that Thursday". Instead of full price you get a discount because this item has already been there and done, just like me.



Girls Baby Bedding
Tag says $170 plus tax and several other items included like the valance that alone was 40.00.
check out the pics of it in the room.


As always all of my items come from a smoke free home. This item comes from a smoke and pet free environment and is it excellent to like new condition. Please note the seller says that the middle piece of material you are seeing in the picture of the top of the bedding is just a burp cloth and not part of the bedding. Hopefully it doesn't distract you from the detail of the design. This set includes the crib skirt,bumper pads, sheets, quilt, valance, and light pink sheer drapes. In like new condition.This is so girly and sweet. Now accepting best offer. And yes..free delivery for local buyers.


light pale pink/green flowers

very soft and pretty
comes from a smoke and pet free home

A burp cloth is in the middle of the bed on the pic of it in the baby's room so please note that this isn't part of the design nor set. This would be great for your baby girl or maybe even you are a Grandma that needs a set to go with the crib for when your grand-daughter comes to visit.You are more than welcome to just come look before committing to a bid since I know how different things look in person vs pictures. Call or email for more pics and details about this set. brookeverdell@sbcglobal.




No comments:

Post a Comment