Sunday, March 7, 2010

POTTERY BARN KIDS ITEMS FOR SALE

sold
sold

sold
soldsold
soldsold
Do you love Pottery Barn Kids?? I have the cutest little boys nursery set just in from a client and it is adorable. It was only used for a year and is to die for. I'm talking the bed skirt, bumper, quilt, two sets of sheets, bassinet sheets, window treatments, frames, canvas art from PBK, three framed pics to match bedding for the wall, another piece of wall art that is for putting special things on in the nursery from PBK, frames, a georgeous PBK rug that is still in its orginal packaging for storage and has all of the info inside on care for it, the colors of this PBK set is blues,orange,brown,green red, taupe, and white. I told my husband just seeing it made me want to have another baby boy just so I could use it. I love the detail and stitching of Pottery Barn and I promise if you want something from PBkids for your nursery don't spend over 1,000 to get the look and quailty you are going for. If you want more info on this set just let me know and I can email you the pics of this set. Hurry bec it won't last long. It is fromt he 2007 line so is still very current and then has a great resale value. Hey you could even use it then turn around and have me sell it for you and basically get back most of your money. This is what I do for most of my girls clothing and toys. If you shop just right and get the high quality item at the right price then the turn around basically pays for itself and then you aren't out any money in the end. Ask me how I do this and I will be happy to share. Remember the only fees I have is if I sell an item for you directly. I don't make a dime unless the item sells and when it does I take 30% and you keep the rest. So you don't have anything to loose because I don't make anything unless I sell your item. For ex if you have a smocked dress you want me to sell for you. It cost 60.00. You got it last year after season on sale for $30. Your little girl wore it and now you want to sell it. I sell it for $25.00 My fee is $7.50 and your take home is $18. That means you basically bought a dress that would have been 60 for $12.00 if you buy it on sell and then let me sell it for you. Of course the item must still look great to sell it for that price and be in style and not out dated. I find it best to sell stuff the next year at the longest two if I want to get the best turn around. This method generally works better with higher end items but I have another method for items from Gymboree, Gap, and Children's Place, and Old Navy. Hope this helps explain a little more on how I can save you money or make you money for the items that are just sitting in storage or that you know you or your child isn't using anymore. Thanks so much for all of your support and for passing the word around. I have more items than I ever thought possible when starting helping others sell items just a year ago. I'm very excited to see where this new adventure takes us.

sold
SOLD
sold
$68
SOLD
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment