Monday, March 15, 2010

TURNING 2 AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE?

On what your little birthday girl should wear either for pictures, a party, church, or to just feel like a princess on her special day!!

Here is my" Monday Fun Feature" for the week:
Does your little girl have a special #2 Birthday coming up and then I'm sure parties to attend?! MISS BROOKLYN has a perfect solution to her wardrobe needs!!

Because my little girl turned 2 Wed, yes I am sad in case you are wondering, I thought it would be appropriate to make the first of the week feature a beautiful smocked dress with  a cake and two birthday candles on it(my fav detail of the dress). The owner took off some of the length to make it easier for her little one to play in at the party but I just let it back out to make it longer and that way the new owner can have the length adjusted if they wanted. These pictures were taken with the length taken up so now it can go more towards mid calf if you prefer the longer style bishop dresses. I love the longer dresses but also know that it is harder for them to go up steps, slide, jump, etc...really depends on the occasion. This dress is TDF and so precious on too. It was worn twice and is in great condition.  I had Brooklyn model it for me and she thought she was big stuff. This dress is from The Toggery and retail is $52.00. It is a Rosalina Collection size 24m dress. Enjoy!

Price today: $17.00. That's almost 65% off retail. The first person that requests it at brookeverdell@sbcglobal.net gets it for the 17.00 price. Enjoy!
Here is some pics of Brooklyn showing out in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment