Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Almost Time for Easter Sunday

I have several cute Easter outfits for sale. I put this one on Brooklyn to give you an idea of how it fits. It is from the Boutique Brand Bailey Boys and is a size 3. I can sell it to you for $18. Let me know at brookeverdell@comcast.net or by posting here if you want to see it before I list it on Ebay. I love seeing all of the kids dressed up on Sunday and look forward to all of the traditions of the special Sunday our Savior rose from the dead.  I also have some really cute ralph lauren polo shirts for boys just in that would be great for Easter Sunday too. Just let me the size and color you are looking for and I can help. Another beautiful outfit for Easter I just got in stock is a size 24m Silly Goose smocked green ginham print dress with three small sailboats stiched on the neckline with some yellow detail. This dress is $25 and retails for over $65. Great deals and more to come. First come first serve on these cute outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment