Saturday, February 27, 2010

ready to let go


It is hard for some to sell that cute baby furniture but once it's sold it is so worth it. To be able to give your toddler a new room with more of a big boy or girl feel means the world to them. Jackson and Bailey both have the cutest little beds and love them and I can tell that Brooklyn will be ready for a big girl bed too with in the year. Since Jackson got his toddler bed at 22 months and Bailey 26 months , I just can't imagine my baby Brooklyn in one of those just yet and she is 23 months which makes me nervous. Why is it that I'm not ready to let go of the baby years just yet? I don't want her to turn two. I know it is going to happen but not ready just yet. I will probably keep her in her crib for as long as possible. I started thinking about this because I just had a client call that wants cute boy nursery furniture. Everything from a crib, dresser, changing table, rocking chair, bedding, wall art, rug, etc...and any other baby room item. If you would like to find out more about selling these please email me at brookeverdell@sbcglobal.net. So give your toddler a true gift of a new big girl/boy bed and watch the squeals of joy on their little face. Miss Brooklyn will just have to wait a few more months. Again if you have a crib,dresser, or chair, table and chair set, or changing table you are ready to sell just let me know. It will be a very stress free transaction for you and you keep 70% of your asking price. All you do is set up a time for pick up and get the cash the same day as long as buyer agrees on your set price. Sometimes the hardest part is to get it to storage or just out of the way. This for sure it much less stressful with a bigger payoff..because I've been there and done that!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment