Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So I want you to sale something for me..now what??

My rule of thumb on getting started is to figure out what you need and what you can live with out. If an item in your home isn't fufilling a need, want, or use than what is the value of having it at all? This is a great question to ask yourself when trying to decide what to hang on to and what to sell.Just because you no longer need that baby swing or size 3t doesn't mean that someone else isn't seeking to find a good deal or a nice quality item that now serves no purpose in your attic.

1. Call or Email to set up a time either to bring your items to me or I can come to you to do a run through of your items, take pics, and then do your inventory.
2. You will then approve of a spreadsheet inventory that will be emailed to you before the items actually list to make sure that nothing got put in the sale by mistake .
3. You will approve of trying to get the most for your item by an action style listing, best offer, or set a minium purchase price by placing a reserve on the item.
4. I will then take pictures of all items and determine which items will sale together.
5. I then create an ad for each listing and upload pictures to it and if applies do a slideshow on my blog or email to others that match the demographics of the item or items I am advertising for you.
6. Watch the offers come in or auction go up. Then YOUR ITEM IS SOLD!
7. I then collect payment for your item/items. Confirm ebay fees and pay pal fees and make sure those are paid from your listing if applies.
8. Ship or deliever the item for you.
9. I collect 30% off the top of the purchase price.
10. Then 70% of the amount that is collected is sent directly to your pay pal account or can be mailed to you depending on your preferred method of payment.
11. When all sales have been made you will receive a sales report with all of your sold items and its purchase price.
12. Use the funds you made to buy lots of like new items for your child’s new sizes from my online store or save up for that big trip you have been wanting to take with your family!
It’s that easy!! Never again worry about how you are going to sale all of the things your family has outgrown or doesn’t use anymore!! Been There Done That Boutique is the perfect solution to doing just that and make money for the things you really NEED at the same time!!

Please feel free to email me at brookeverdell@sbcglobal.net for more information or if you would like to be on my email mailing list so you can browse my current inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment