Tuesday, April 20, 2010

new season means new deals for you

tap shoes $6.00
After spring break vacation pics r developed and kids get back into the groove of school, baseball, dance, and  back to the day to day its nice just to take in a nice afternoon outside and breathe in the fresh spring air. Spring also means more great deals for you! Check out some great baby items I am selling for some of my clients.
$38 for my blankie infant car carseat cover and hood retails for $110.00

hard to find game retails for $30+tax your price $17. item is new in box


Some of my Thursday features include the scooby doo smart cycle game brand new in the box, My Blankee pink dot car seat carrier cover that retails for over $100 and will sell to highest bid. Then some of my favorite boutique brands like Baby Lulu,Zaza, Baby Nay, and thats just to name a few to get started in sizes 3m-2t currently for the spring and summer. For more info on any items you see pictured or to find out my other sizes and items feel free to email me at brookeverdell@comcast.net. These outfits that look brand new are 70%off retail and have only been worn a few times.              $16 cach cach 6m retails:$65+


baby lulu 6m $15 retails for $58
gymboree shoes size 8 super cute and still look new with little wear on bottom are only $6.50.
smart cycle dinosaur game for the smart cycle system $6.95

No comments:

Post a Comment